Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 17, 2011

HOT!!!!!!

I don't know about anyone else but it's too damn hot this June/ July wow feeling like we live in the South.
I truly love the summer and can do 80's but when it reaches above that it's like crank the AC and shut all the windows cause I'm not leaving the house. It makes you wan to go near water but the suns too hot to sit in. Now I have lived in many different areas with different styles of Summer and there is one I do prefer..... California summers are great its not humid and your right near the ocean and its beautiful what more do ya want ? I've also done Alaskan Summers which is beautiful also but the seasons go to fast there Summer is Jun/Jul and Fall starts in August and getting ready for the snow to fly in September. I would take a Cali Summer any time :). Is any other places that have the best summers?

No comments:

Post a Comment